After a bilingual University degree in Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Fribourg Switzerland, Peggy I. Pleines started a successful corporate career. For over 10 years she excelled in the FMCG industry where she worked amongst others for companies like Unilever and served as a General Manager for four countries for Elizabeth Arden.
Her invaluable experience of collaborating with smart leaders, managing and developing staff members, and setting unprecedented double-digit growth records through creative and strategic problem solving on an international level, lead her into entrepreneurship. She started 3 successful companies, where, amongst others, she helped clients like Bain Capital and P&G identify complex problems, create viable solutions, and execute strategies leading to success in growing revenue and expanding global presence.
Peggy I. Pleines is recognized for her ability to navigate complex risks, develop and implement strategies to create effortless differentiation and as a result sustainable growth.
- Design and implementation of reformative strategies
- Expansion and global presence for FMCG
- Team oriented progressive Transformation Practice
- Architecture of business processes
- Development of Distribution and Channel Strategies
- Integrative Marketing, Sales and business development methods
- lic. rer. pol., Economics and Social Sciences
- Entrepreneur & CEO
- Marketing and Sales authority
- Omni-Channel and expansion Strategist
- Leadership and progressive transformation
- +41 44 344 11 22