Harald Vogels is specialized in corporate finance and strategic management and gained experience in all stages of the organisational life cycle. He has worked extensively with international organisations across a wide range of industries, including logistics & transportation, aviation, retail, construction, software & engineering, and has worked as advisor, CFO and CEO.
On the business side, he has successfully managed the implementation of international growth projects through M&A, start-ups, asset investments and partnerships. He also effectively managed business transformation projects through business restructuring, divestments, turnarounds and cost improvement projects. On the financial side, he has experience in capital raising and in financial structure optimisation.
Harald Vogels is known for his expertise in assessing financial performance, identifying key business drivers, financial modelling, and in the valuation of projects and transactions.
- Corporate finance, valuation, capital raising
- M&A transactions
- Investment / divestment projects
- Operational and profit performance improvement projects
- Business transformations, turnarounds and restructuring
- Executive MSc in Finance, HEC Paris and London School of Economics
- Executive MBA, Vlerick Business School, Belgium
- MSc in Engineering, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Management consulting
- Senior management roles in international companies, both in large publicly listed companies and SME’s
- +41 44 344 11 25