Fabio Scisciò graduated in Business & Economics at LUISS-Guido Carli University in Rome, holds an MBA from Columbia Business School in New York and attended the Advanced Management Program at INSEAD in France.
He started his career at Accenture, as a management consultant, and later joined Bankers Trust International in Milan and London where he gained considerable experience in structuring complex Corporate Finance, M&A and Private Equity transactions. After 3 years at Meridiana Finanza-Cofiri, a highly specialized Corporate Finance and M&A advisory boutique in Rome, Fabio Scisciò moved to UBS in Zurich expanding the Project Finance activity in South Europe, Middle East and North Africa on large infrastructure projects. He returned to Italy in the early 2000s and for 15 years he was Partner of KPMG Corporate Finance, originating and closing important M&A domestic and cross-border transactions for large international groups and SMEs in different industries.
- Leveraged finance transactions
- Cross-border M&A
- Debt capital raising and restructuring
- Project finance
- Investment / divestment projects
- Analysis of strategic options and turnarounds
- AMP-Advanced Management Program, INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- MBA, Columbia Business School, New York, USA
- BS in Business & Economics, LUISS Guido Carli University, Rome, Italy
- Partner at KPMG Corporate Finance
- Director at UBS Investment Banking
- Head of Corporate Finance at Meridiana Finanza-Cofiri
- Vice President at Bankers Trust International
- +39 348 270 8848