Daniel Fink is a trained lawyer. After being admitted to the bar, he immediately entered the industry and was able to take on operational tasks. His industry experience includes plant construction and mechanical engineering as well as the production and marketing of industrial volume components.
In his many years of work for industrial groups, Mr. Fink has carried out numerous reorganisations and restructurings and successfully implemented geographical expansion strategies. He has lived and worked in the USA and China for several years.
Daniel Fink is regarded as a doer who quickly recognises entrepreneurial opportunities and approaches them pragmatically. He has therefore also been responsible for successful M&A projects, especially in the medium-sized environment, and successfully accompanied them.
- Supervisory and advisory board mandates
- Coaching and project-related mandates
- Strategy development
- M&A, internationalization
- Sales and Marketing
- Intralogistics, automation, industry 4.0
- Masters degree in law, University of Zurich
- Bar admission
- EDP, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management
- Management, Leadership and Strategy Development, IMD / INSEAD
- CEO of MAX Automation SE, Germany
- FinkRen GmbH, Managing Partner
- Swisslog, President of the Division Warehouse and Distribution Solutions
- Various positions at Georg Fischer, most recently President of GF Piping Systems Asia and Delegate of the CEO in China
- +41 78 988 90 30