Christoph Schäfer studied at the Vienna University of Economics and Business and obtained a Master’s degree in International Business Administration with a focus on Finance and Management Consulting. He also completed an Executive Education Program at the Harvard Business School on Strategic CFO.
He has acquired overall 15 years of extensive experience in the field of corporate finance, primarily in the life sciences industry. He has worked in both Commercial and Manufacturing/Supply Chain companies, successfully leading initiatives in the fields of strategic planning and productivity improvement/cost optimization, as well as designing and implementing digital tools. Most recently, at Johnson & Johnson, he was responsible for the financial agendas of a global business unit with a billion USD production costs and investments. In this context, he was involved in contract negotiations with a volume of up to 2 billion USD.
In addition to his career in international corporations, Christoph Schäfer also worked for SMEs and was involved in an Early Stage Start-Up advising the founder.
- CFO Agenda
- Project to improve profitability
- Valuation of investment opportunities, growth initiatives and companies
- Strategic corporate management with key performance indicators
- Commercial and Supply Chain/Manufacturing Finance
- Strategic planning, budgeting and cash flow planning
- Digital capabilities for financial management
- International Business Administration with focus on Finance and Management Consulting, Vienna University of Economics and Business (Mag.rer.soc.oec.)
- Executive Education Program “Succeeding as a Strategic CFO”, Harvard Business School
- Financial Manager/Director in top tier pharmaceutical companies (i.e. Eli Lilly, Elanco and Johnson & Johnson)
- Financial Manager in Commercial and Manufacturing/Supply Chain Finance
- +41 78 224 77 10