Andrea Nessi studied law at the universities of Zurich and Hong Kong. His career began at a major Swiss bank, after which he was a business consultant for an international consultancy, specializing in both inbound and outbound investment projects in Asian countries. In 2014, Andrea Nessi returned to Zurich and since then has concentrated on mergers & acquisitions (M&A) and strategic partnering projects, most with an international dimension. Thanks to his domestic and international mandates, he can call on extensive experience in a wide variety of business transactions.
From January 2017, Andrea Nessi will head up Ramus & Fidinam, a joint venture between Ramus & Company and Fidinam Group Holding. Ramus & Fidinam focuses on M&A, strategic partnering and related management consulting activities.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Partnering / Distribution
- Strategy Development and – Implementation
- Internationales Business Development / Project Management
- Intercultural Management
- Languages: Italian, German, English, French, Chinese (basic)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Law (BLaw), University of Zurich
- Market Entry Strategies, Project Management, Negotiations, Cross-Border M&A for a Hong Kong and Shanghai based management consulting firm
- Asset Management for a major Swiss bank
- +41 91 973 12 80