At Ramus & Company, our advisory activities are built around our clients and the challenges they face. We advise companies and their owners throughout the entire business life cycle offer-ing them tailor-made solutions. Different problem-solving approaches and priorities will apply depending where the company is in its life cycle. Ramus & Company will support its clients through its customized advisory and transaction services.
The foundation or start-up phase is about the implementation of a business idea or the development of a new company. The development of strategy, business plan and financial plan must be performed, key industry contacts need to be established, professional team members are to be hired and capital to be raised. The business model needs to be scalable in order to prepare for future growth. Ramus & Company supports the structured development of these core requirements and contributes the necessary know-how, experience and contacts.
- Market analysis & research
- Creation of business plans and growth scenarios
- Business planning, financial planning, management control and steering
- Capital raising (equity and debt)
- Marketing and sales strategies
- Management coaching during the establishment phase
In the phases of growth and/or expansion, the key is to realize ambitious business plans or reach certain targets. This could involve the development of new markets, the launch of new product lines and the establishment of an international market presence, these major steps all require clear a strategy and mostly additional resources. As business volumes increases, the business structural, operational and leadership capability as well as the financial planning need to be optimized. Here we support you with our many years of experience in various industries.
- Business strategies/growth strategies
- Leadership & organization
- Acquisition & integration
- Strategic collaboration/partnership models
- Business combinations/mergers
- Financing requirements
As companies grow and their service portfolios expand, the requirement for effectiveness and efficiency becomes a high priority. To remain competitive in an international arena, business and operational processes as well as development strategies must be continually reviewed and optimized. To ensure a seamless implementation, Ramus & Company has developed various approaches to advise its clients individually and effectively.
- Business strategy check-ups
- Optimization of organization & leadership structure
- Company and product portfolio analysis
- Divestments, carve-outs, spin-offs
- Working capital optimization
- Performance improvement, efficiency and cost-saving programs
- Restructuring and turnaround
Sooner or later, every company faces the crucial question of succession or a sale / change of ownership. For a subsidiary, the succession plan may be a simple transfer of management responsibility, but for an entrepreneur it requires the handover to an internal (family member) or external successor. In an increasingly complex environment, these changes represent major turning points that must be evaluated, planned and implemented diligently and promptly. Ramus & Company offers direct added value thanks to many years of experience in situation analysis, exit strategy definition and transaction implementation.
- Development of exit strategies through M&A
- Company sale / divestment
- Internal/external company succession
- Sales preparation / Fit for sale
- Company valuations
- Management buy-in / buy-out
- Carve-outs / spin-offs